EVN, the reliable partner for CPOs & landlords
We have a standardised site sourcing and development process ensuring our CPO partners will have access to the best sites to suit their business model. Our landlords benefit from our approach which ensures a larger number of sites are developed in the fastest possible time.
EVN have land and property experts who have assessed more than 1,500 sites securing an existing pipeline to deploy within the next few years. The first phase of sites are currently in construction across the UK, including one of Europe’s largest EV charging hubs.
Our development activities include:
- Sourcing & ranking suitable sites
- Site analysis
- Solution design
- Financial modelling at a site-by-site level
- Location planning & optimal charger placement
- Traffic count data & travel patterns
- Pricing analysis & site economics / creation of business case
- Applying for planning permission
- Electrical infrastructure design
- Specifying and applying for new grid connections
- Full EPC
- Project management
Inspection & Maintenance Services
The requirement to offer full inspection and maintenance services to our group charging locations is fast growing, in line with the speed and scale of the network.
We have the engineering expertise, alongside direct hardware manufacturer agreements that can maintain and resolve all issues.
Starting with our high specification back-end solution that provides ongoing infrastructure reporting and live service management tools through to our experienced and qualified technical support team for any on-site hardware charging requirement.