Purpose of Position
The opportunity exists to steer a fast-growing business by financially supporting ambitious growth plans. The CFO shall be critical in securing the necessary finance for expansion. The need to manage relationships with the lenders, while controlling the growth of the company is crucial.
Knowledge & Experience
- Qualified Accountant with financial management pedigree.
- 10 years of experience in a finance function, preferably in a real asset or infrastructure capacity.
- Accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the business.
- Will have primary responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities including the development of financial and operational strategies.
- The role of a Chief Financial Officer will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, and investor relations.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Experience in preparing and managing project appraisals / project cash flows and familiarity with key development metrics.
- Highly numerate with a thorough understanding of planning, budgeting, modelling and forecasting skills.
- IT literate with ability to integrate and help design management information systems and further enhance the monitoring of key performance indicators.
- Demonstrable experience in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
If you would like to apply for this postition, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com