What We Are Looking For
Not every location is suitable for an EV charging station, so to make sure you're in the right place, here are a few factors we look for when selecting locations.
- Proximity to high traffic roads.
- One of our key aims is to encourage EV adoption by reducing range anxiety, therefore we want to position our stations in front of our audience.
- Visibility from the road.
- Although customers can find EV charging stations via their smart phone or connected vehicles, we think visual recognition is still important. We want to make it as easy as possible to find a place to recharge.
- Easy entry/exit.
- Have you ever been able to see your destination from the road, but had no idea how to actually get there? Trust us, it's no fun.
What You Can Expect From Us
As a landowner who leases your land to us to develop the next-generation of EV charging stations, you can expect to enjoy multiple benefits.
By leasing your land to us, you can expect to benefit from a guaranteed rental income for a minimum of 25 years, as well as an agreed revenue share. Additionally, all of our charging stations will be listed on Zap-Map, the UK's premier charge point platform with over 40,000 monthly users, bringing your site closer to thousands of EV drivers.
If you think your location aligns with what we are looking for, please fill out the form below and we will get in touch.