- We are partnered with Europe’s largest battery manufacturer—Leclanché, a 109 year old Swiss public company.
- Leclanché designs, develops and manufactures customized energy storage solutions.
- Experts in energy storage, with a focus on strategic growth markets.
- Powering clean, intelligent energy for the future of EV charging.
Benefits of battery storage:
- Reduced size of required grid connection.
- Reduced cost of grid connection.
- Allows for DC-DC charging—much quicker than AC-DC charging. Imagine the speed difference in charging your mobile phone from a portable battery pack compared to a wall plug.
- Offers the National Grid a solution to an Increasingly unstable grid network.
- Allows ‘grid services’ to be performed —e.g. Arbitrage allows for electricity to be purchased and stored at low tariff rates and sold during times of high demand.