The EV Network is a progressive, forward thinking and innovative company.
If you have a passion for e-mobility and would like to join the team at The EV Network, please and your CV and a covering letter to HR@theevnetwork.com
We are currently recriuting for the following positions. If you meet the requirements, please submit your CV and covering letter to HR@theevnetwork.com to apply.
Investment and Analytics Manager
Start date – Immediate
Salary - Negotiable
Closing date - 1st October 2020
This position requires a combination of financial and analytical skills. The person will work closely with the management team, as well as with the investors. Financial calculations will be required for different purposes, including fundraising, construction and operation activities and strategic projects. The person should have good knowledge of EV charging market and economic drivers; and be able to develop and maintain bespoke financial models, run economic studies on a site by site and sector by sector basis.
On the analytics side the person will research and develop various financial and analytical tools, including databases and visualisation applications.
- Development of bespoke financial model
- Performing impact analysis and scenario modelling
- Running economic study on a site by site and sector by sector basis
- Research and development of various financial and analytical tools
- Providing insight and analysis on performance, setting investment KPIs
- Managing and analysing high volumes of data
- Support in securing new funding
- Support in fundraising process
- Communication with financial consultants
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Strong academic background: Economics/ finance degree, MBA degree
- Experience in valuation and financial modelling (e.g. at Big 4 companies)
- Finance-based analytical mindset
- Understanding of infrastructure investments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, esp. Excel
Site Acquisitions Manager
Start date - Immediate
Salary - Negotiable
Closing date - Open
We are working with a leading development and asset ownership specialist in e-Mobility infrastructure based in Central London. The organisation provides a unique service which involves the installation of EV charging stations and is looking to secure long term leases with large UK landlords for the installation of the technology. This has created a new role for an Acquisitions Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will identify and progress suitable properties/relationships for acquisition, development and construction.
- Identify potential acquisition targets through your current network of contacts, as well as organically. Utilising a network of agents, brokers and real estate contacts.
- Continuously sourcing and working with the team to qualify new locations. Locations will range from forecourts, highway service areas, retail parks, pubs, hotels, inner-city space and more.
- Develop relationships with portfolio landlords for multiple site acquisition
- Leasehold negotiations
- Responsible for all market analysis as it relates to acquisition and annual/quarterly market updates. Maintain and update required reporting
- Key contributor to strategy meetings
- Business development; develop key contacts to become a strong competitor within the market and gain market share. Attend a range of industry specific events.
- Co-ordinate and assist with a team of experts in their field i.e. commercial, technical and development teams across the business to ensure all bases are covered when doing due diligence.
Preferably MRICS qualified chartered surveyor Real Estate related degree MUST be have a clean driving license
- Excellent knowledge of the retail property market, with extensive contact base
- Ability to show acquisitions deals completed and how you have added value through expanding a portfolio Ability to showcase business development within real estate across various sectors and key landlords, larger property companies Ability to travel across the UK Work autonomously and reporting to shareholders Must be an individual who is able to or keen to work within a start-up organisation, this requires the ability to adapt to continuous change
- Cultural fit with the company is essential, the business is hands on, fast paced and solutions focused
- Thinking and working quickly as and when the resource is needed Capability to prioritise high volumes of transactions with short deadlines Accuracy and attention to detail